Most popular places
We are keeping a close watch on decisions and regulations made by the government of Turkey as well as the Ministry of Health. In compliance to these regulations, we have taken a number of actions ensure utmost safety for our clients and the general public:
– We disinfect each of our vehicles before and after every new journey.
– All SAW Transfer drivers are equipped with face masks. Have gone through COVID-19 social distancing training.
– We conduct our transfers with respect to the social distancing regulations, lowering all our vehicle passenger capacities by half so that proper distancing inside the vehicle can be achieved. We also provide masks as well as hand sanitisers for our clients and ask them to take extra caution on not sitting too close to each other.
– We understand that plans and schedules can change unexpectedly in these trying times. We offer extra flexibility on booking changes and cancellations in order to give you ease of mind. You can get a full refund on your transfer up to 24 hours prior to your travel. And if you need to cancel in the last minute, we provide a giftable voucher that can be used for any future travel.
– We know how regular means of transportation such as yellow taxis and buses are not preferable options for inner-city travel due to the current situation, which is why we also provide a 25% additional discount until the end of September 2020.
We hope to leave these stressful days behind, soon. We also believe that staying positive and happy is essential during this period. Which is why we decided to publish a series of useful tips and suggestions on how to stay active throughout the isolation.
Our professionals drive new and specially designed vehicles for your comfort.